Concessionary Pass T&C’s
Conditions of Use
- Your pass entitles you to free off-peak travel on local bus services in England under the rules of the national bus concessionary travel scheme set out in the Transport Act 2000.
- Your pass also entitles you to other travel concessions on bus, train and tram (Midland Metro) services across the Network West Midlands area from 9.30am Monday to Friday, and anytime during the weekend or bank holidays.
- The pass is valid until the expiry date displayed on the front as long as you continue to live in the West Midlands.
- Replacement passes are available upon request, subject to specific terms and conditions as below and payment of an administration fee. All replacement passes are issued at the discretion of West Midlands Combined Authority.
- All concessionary travel passes remain the property of West Midlands Combined Authority and will be withdrawn if misused.
- Concessionary travel passes are not transferable and can only be used by the person whose name and photograph is displayed on the pass.
- The pass is not valid if it is damaged or altered in any way. If you misuse the pass, we may withdraw it and a charge will be made to replace or return the pass.
- You must show your pass to the driver, conductor or revenue inspector when requested. The pass can be taken from you for improper use.
- If you have moved out of one of the 7 districts that make up the West Midlands Combined Authority, you must let us know so you can apply for a new travel pass through your local authority.